Ngan Nguyen is a first-generation lawyer having joined CNC in 2016. Over 7 years of practice, Ngan Nguyen has managed many challenging legal issues and has gained a plethora of experience with respect to Construction Contracts, Construction & Real Estate, and Dispute Resolution.
In recent years Ngan Nguyen has supported a variety of clients including notable project stakeholders in Construction and Real estate such as Sinh Nam Metal facade contractor, Eurowindow, Kurihara M&E Contractors, ECMEC, Viet Capital Real Estate JSC, Madison Land, Tran Thai Cam Ranh, Contractor VNCN E&C, CSCEC, and Minh Chuong E&C.
Legal issues that have required Ngan’s expertise are primarily those involving Construction Contracts and Construction Contract Management, such as Delay Damages, Penalties & Compensation, and Payment and Dispute Resolution. With an unmoving dedication to and an undying love for her profession, Ngan Nguyen diligently analyzes and evaluates each legal issue, involving Clients in discussions to clarify the legal status of each case. Solutions proposed by Ms. Ngan garner the absolute support, respect, and trust of the Clients.
Further, Ms. Ngan co-facilitates short-term training courses related to Business, Finance, and Accounting to provide clients with comprehensive legal solutions.
While Ngan Nguyen possesses many notable attributes, her key advantages are her English language fluency and fair ability to use the Chinese language to solve legal problems for different clients worldwide.
Presently, Ms. Ngan is leading a Construction Contract Management and Dispute Resolution case that is in Arbitration.
Education & Training
- LL.B, Commercial Law - University of Economics and Law
- Law School - Judicial Academy, 2015
- Program for the Institute for the Development of Arbitration (PIDA1) - International Chamber of Commerce (ICC), 2019
- Training course on Negotiation and Mediation in Commercial Disputes - Vietnam International Commercial Mediation Center (VICMC), 2022
- Risk Management and International Mediation in the Trade war period - Vietnam Mediation Centre (VMC), 2019
Areas of Expertise
- Dispute Resolution
- Real Estate & Construction